Sunil's Wax Museum, Lonavla
There are many wax museums in Lonavla. Oldest and best musem is Sunil's Celebraties Wax Museum. There are statues of popular Hollywood and Bollywood actors, political leaders, spirtual Gurus and sportsmen. Shivaji Maharaj, Mahatma Ghandhi, Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar, Anna Hajare, Amitabh Baccahn, Kapil Dev, Mr. Bean, Michel Jackson, Rajani Kant, Charli Chaplin, David Beckham etc. Some of are so real that they would speak with you..
You can visit website of the museum - http://www.celebritywaxmuseum.com/
How to Reach : Lovavla is well connected with all cities in Maharashtra. Its about 70 km from Pune.
The Sunil's Museum is on the way of Bhushi dam road in the city it self. Take right turn immediate after railway crossing over bridge. Its walking distance from Lonavla bus stand n railway station. The museum is visible on Google Map.
- Entry Fee was Rs. 200/- per person in May 2018.
- Timing 9 am to 9.30 pm.
- You can Book tickets online from http://www.celebritywaxmuseum.com/
- There are special offers to educational and Corporate groups.
- There is no time limit to exit.
- You are allowed to click photographs with statues without touching.
- There are briefs about the personality behind each statue.
- Eatables not allowed to eat inside.
- There are food stalls in the complex where the wax museum is situated.
- Separate parking place is there in the basement at least for 100 cars,
- Avoid to visit on the weekends of monsoon season.
- There are other entertainment in the same complex like Horror house, Mirror Maze and 7D rides etc. but not related to wax museum.